AN INSIDER’S LOOK INTO PRACTICAL LEADERSHIP.
Effective Leadership of yourself and others requires key qualities. Poor leadership handicaps people, progress and profits. Any moment of any day will test what you are made of.
Trish Jenkins outshines the notion of your everyday leader. Her dramatic story could be anyone’s: your next door neighbor, co-worker or best friend.
Except Trish had the courage to take ownership of her unfortunate decisions, challenge herself, and educate others how to flip the coin of disadvantage.
BEHIND BARS PROVED TO BE MORE EDUCATIONAL THAN 20 YEARS IN BUSINESS
Trish was an accomplished business woman and investor who climbed the corporate ladder to success and built a mult-million dollar portfolio. She was a trusted corporate trainer, award-winning sales executive, and a prosperous real estate investor. Her dream life became a nightmare when she made a fatal mistake: unwittingly working with a con-artist. Trish was found in breach of the Corporations Act, lost everything and was sentenced to 8 months in prison.
TRAINED WITH AUSTRALIA’S TOP CORPORATE & PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR
Determined to prevent others from falling for the same traps, she worked for a leading investigation company and is now sharing her insights with the world. Today, as a well-respected international speaker, Trish’s heart-filled and inspirational story is empowering audiences and defying the status quo. Identifying the warning signs and numerous pitfalls of financial disasters that even the most astute and careful investor can miss, is just one of the fascinating topics she takes to the stage.
Trish Jenkins is uniquely placed to challenge popular business mindsets and courageously address the real issues that ”white ant” your company profits.at she takes to the stage. Leading with a delightful mix of humility and laughter, Trish points out imperative strategies to thwart manipulation not just in business, but in life.
Powerful Keynote Topics:
- Leadership Lessons from the Big House: Winning Over Difficult People
- Improve Employee Dynamics & Morale with Proven Leadership Strategies
- Decrease Staff Turnover Ratios by Empowering Management
- Turnaround triumph: Vulnerabilities & What To Do about Them
- Renovate Your Skillsets By Making Your Weakness a Strength
- Sharpen Your Decision Making Skills: Looking at Both Sides of the Brain
- Treasures of Darkness: Overcoming Adversity & Taking Control
- Improve Staff Efficiency and motivation by Breaking Down Mental Blocks
- Enhance Workflow Productivity by Creating Cohesion in the Workplace
- and more…
“Treasures of Darkness: A Prison Journey” now available on Kindle