The Three People You’ll Talk to in Prison
What Your Staff Can Learn About How to Get Heard
This program will change how you get what you need from others. Your words affect your workplace, your workmates and your mental eco-system.
Would you talk French to a Japanese? Your assumptions and biases affect how you communicate. Your listener’s assumptions and biases affect their desire to hear you. You’re not a slave to your environment; you’re a slave to your thoughts. Control your thoughts, filter what comes in, and really see people for who they are.
In this compelling, practical program, your people will learn:
- Three important Lessons from the Lockup
- Why you are talking to a brick wall (it’s not them; it’s you)
- Why you don’t have to go to prison to be “institutionalised”
- How to control your mental eco-system to avoid conflict
- How to enjoy the people around you, even the strange ones
Trish Jenkins spent eight months in prison after unwittingly working for a con artist. She learned more while locked up than she did in her 20 years in the business world, about resilience, boundaries, and empathy.
Improve productivity, teamwork and morale, while reducing time-consuming strife, costly conflict and staff turnover.
Call +61 418 556 198 today to arrange for Trish to speak to your group.