The Three People You’ll Meet in Prison
What Leaders Can Learn from a Thief, a Fraud and a Drug Dealer
This program will challenge your assumptions about your workplace, your workmates and your mental eco-system. You’re not a slave to your environment; you’re a slave to your thoughts. Control your thoughts, filter what comes in, and really see people for who they are.
In this compelling, practical program, your people will learn:
- Three important Lessons from the Lockup
- Why difficult people are so difficult (it’s not them; it’s you)
- The essential ingredient before correction is given, without which you should quit or be fired.
- How to control your mental eco-system
- How to enjoy the people around you, even the strange ones
Trish Jenkins spent eight months in prison after unwittingly working for a con artist. She learned more while locked up than she did in her 20 years in the business world, about resilience, boundaries, and empathy.
Improve productivity, teamwork and morale, while reducing staff conflict and turnover.