Reveal the Resilient Leader's X-Factor
4 out of 5 people leave a job because of a manager or colleague. 3/4 gave no prior indication there was a problem. It costs 2 ½ times a salary to replace someone.
This program will challenge your assumptions about your workplace, your workmates, and your mental eco-system. You’re not a slave to your environment; you’re a slave to your thoughts. Control your thoughts, filter what comes in, and really see people for who they are.
In this compelling, practical program, your people will learn:
- Three important Lessons from the Lockup
- Why difficult people are so difficult (it’s not them; it’s you)
- Your X Factor: The essential ingredient before correction is given, without which you should quit or be fired.
- How to take charge of your mental eco-system
- How to enjoy the people around you, even the strange ones
Trish Jenkins spent eight months in prison after unwittingly working for a con artist. She learned more while locked up than she did in her 20 years in the business world, about resilience, boundaries, and empathy.
Improve productivity, teamwork, and morale, while reducing staff conflict and turnover.