Everyone in public practice as accountants (tax agents & advisors etc) and CFOs & CEO's with sales organisations in financial products needs to hear what you have to say. The risks they take – knowingly or not, can ruin their business if they not on top of important behaviours and signals. Your talk will strengthen and empower them and their staff. It’s more important than ever to understand not only risk but the climate that creates it.
I want to thank you for a few things:
- For taking the time and a chance by coming to the forum….a little different but pretty genuine. People who are leaders in their worlds taking out time to be with others in similar situations.
- For impacting everyone yesterday – because you reached inside and gave them all a shake. Hard to do and you did it – your impact was different for each person, I am pretty sure. I was moved and could see the impact.
- For the courage you showed and the inspiration that courage will have on those people when they least understand it.
Foray Accounting & Management Services Pty Ltd
The feedback received from the audience was very positive. Your presentation provided a valuable first-hand insight into the personality and behavioural characteristics of both fraud perpetrators and their victims. The topics you addressed will no doubt be of great assistance to the group's members in the way they conduct their investigations in the future.Convenor - Queensland Forensic Accounting Discussion Group Level 29, 10 Eagle Street Brisbane QLD 4000 Australia www.cpaaustralia.com.au
Risk & Resilience
What Makes Companies Vulnerable and What to Do About it.
One poor decision by a mid-range employee can bring an entire Fortune 500 company to its knees. Company risk management, agility, and resilience are only as robust as the relationship between compliance, compensation and key staff. This program is a wake-up call to all companies, especially in light of new mandatory data breach reporting requirements. Prevention is better than public humiliation!
This program will challenge your assumptions about risk and resilience, compliance, fraud and cybercrime; and what to do about it. Trish Jenkins is uniquely positioned to speak to your people on this subject as she uses both research and her personal experience with criminals in prison to address the issue.
In this compelling, practical program, you will learn:
- Three areas where your company is vulnerable to risk, fraud and compliance breaches.
- What makes good people make poor decisions
- How to safeguard your people against caving under pressure and making disastrous decisions.
- Why cyber criminals are less likely to be Chinese intelligence and more likely to be someone closer to home. Very close.
- Why passwords and firewalls mean nothing if you overlook one important thing
Trish’s expertise and passion are personal. She’s lived through it. Trish Jenkins spent eight months in prison after unwittingly working for a con artist. Frighteningly, it could happen to anyone, particularly those in the finance industry. She got to know a wide range of criminals and came to some startling conclusions. Trish learned more while locked up than she did in her 20 years in the business world, about human nature, boundaries, and resilience.
"Weapons of Cash Destruction: Protect Your Fortune from Fraud" (more...)
"Dangerous Wealth: What Every Successful Woman Needs to Know to Avoid Being Ripped Off!" (more...)
Improve productivity, systems, and teamwork, while reducing fraud and staff turnover.
Call +61 418 556 198 today to arrange for Trish to speak to your group.